Dr. Pierre FELEYFLY
Professor at St. Joseph University and Lebanese University previously for more than 35 years. He occupied the position as Director of the Institute of Physiotherapy at Saint Joseph University. He works as a consultant, project manager and training coordinator in different institutions. Consultant trainer in the public, private and civil society sectors for 35 years in various fields, including: management and theory of change, leadership, strategic planning, project management and quality, institutional work… in Lebanon, regionally and internationally.
1- Academic qualifications
- Doctor in Physiotherapy (DPT), Saint Joseph University.
- Master in Manual therapy and Osteopathy, Saint Joseph University.
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy, Lebanese University.
- Bachelor in Biology, Lebanese University.
- Diploma in Training of Trainers.
2- Academic experience
- Lebanese University (formerly): Department of Physiotherapy: Professor and Training Coordinator. Faculty of Dental Medicine: Professor.
- Saint Joseph University: Professor at the Institute of Physiotherapy. Former professor at the Faculty of Medicine and other institutes at Saint Joseph University.
3- Professional experience: Physiotherapy.
Pedagogic Affairs Secretary
Phone: +961 3 310 212