Dr. Carlo SAAD
Dr. Carlo SAAD is the Head of physiotherapy department at Clemenceau Medical Center Hospital (CMC) affiliated with JOHNS HOPKINS International, JCIA accredited, Beirut Lebanon since 2005 after 8 years with the same position at Hayek Hospital.
For the past years, Dr. SAAD was:
- Physiotherapist in charge for the basketball Lebanese national team, also member in the Lebanese Olympic committee Doping control officer.
- Active member as physiotherapist n many Arabic and Asian championships and sports tournaments organized in Lebanon and other countries.
His academic background as follows:
- 2016 Doctor in Physiotherapy. Saint Joseph University, Faculty of medicine, Beirut, Lebanon.
- 2008 Master Degree; in manual therapy and osteopathy. Saint Joseph University, Faculty of medicine, Beirut, Lebanon.
- 2002 Bachelor of Science of Physiotherapy. Lebanese University, Faculty of Public Health, Beirut, Lebanon.
- 2000 University Diploma in Sport’s Physical therapy. René Descartes University – Paris 5, France. And Training at the INSEP (Institut National de Sport et d’Education Physique), Paris, France
- 1998 Bs of Physiotherapy from the ISPM, jounieh
- Teaching physiotherapy courses at the ISPM then LGU since 2003.
- Jury member of thesis, practical and theoretical exams.
Responsibilities and tasks at the LOPT since 2012 :
- International affairs and public relations secretary at the Lebanese Order of Physiotherapists in Lebanon.
- Member of the professional issues working group in the European Region of WCPT
- Dr SAAD participated on his personal level and officially represented the LOPT in many general meetings, congresses and Conferences of the followings organisations:
- World confederation for Physical Therapy W.C.P.T
- European Region ER-W.C.P.T.
- Fédération Internationale des organisations de Physiotherapeutes Francophones F.I.O.P.F
- Congrès International Francophone pour les Etudiants en Physiotherapy et Kinésithérapie C.I.F.E.P.K
- Arab Confederation for physical Therapy A.C.P.T
- Guidelines International Networking Conference G-I-N
- Member of organizing committee for congresses in LOPT.
Public relation and International affairs Secretary
Phone: +961 3 329799