How to Join LOPT
In order to be eligible for LOPT membership, all applicants must:
• Have a Lebanese citizenship
• Have an entry-level B.S degree in physical therapy,
• Have no criminal conviction on their legal record.
• Have passed the colloquium certification for graduates from private universities or non Lebanese universities.
• Have a licensure to practice from the Ministry of Public Health
• Abide by LOPT ethical code of conduct
In order to join LOPT membership, all applicants must:
- Fill and Sign the below applications
- Enclose the required documents listed in the below file
- Submit the above documents by hand to LOPT offices.
After revision of the file by the administrative team at LOPT and after assigning an administrative number to the request, the application is then sent to the Board for approval.
Upon the Council’s consent, the applicant is called and asked to complete the joining process.
Once the registration fees 1,012,500 L.L. (675 $) and the yearly participation fees 750,000 L.L (500$) are paid, the new member can then take advantage of all the benefits and services provided to active members.